About Adams and Associates
The company was started by Darryl Adams over 30 years ago in the South Hills area of Pittsburgh. The main focus of the business was Tax Preparation. Darryl felt there was a need for Income Tax Preparation Services other than the National Chain of Tax Services, who treat you as a number, and not a friend.
Our company treats you as a friend, not a ‘next’. When it comes to Income Tax Preparation we feel we are the best, so do a couple of thousand tax clients. You could be one of those happy clients.
The company’s motto is and still is today “no person or company is too small or too large because we all have one goal-paying the least amount of taxes possible.
Be sure to see our Video Ads
Our clients that we serve whether for Income Tax Preparation, Tax Planning or Accounting vary from Individual Tax Preparation, Sole Proprietorship Tax Preparation, Partnership Tax Preparation and Corporation Tax Preparation.
Our clients are those who do not want to be a number or a next at the franchise companies. These are the people who want someone they can trust and rely on, who will be there when they need them, and who do not close on April 15.
All business is conducted on a one on one basis in comfortable private offices, not card tables, or cubicles. There is no need to worry about others overhearing your personal finances. Our office is open year round, unlike those other companies who are closed after tax season. We know you may have ongoing tax problems or concerns and could use our help other times throughout the year.
- We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us.
- We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept personal checks and cash.